Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It Has Been So Long!

Hello all. It has been a while since I have updated. We have had some sickness in our family, including myself. Yuck! Basketball season for Landon is almost over and he did very well for his first year. We have to sign up for baseball the end of this week. Yea! From one thing to another. We turned in the registration form for Rheagan to start kindergarten in the fall. I can't believe it! It seems like she just got here and of course Landon is going into the 2nd grade. Time really flies. People used to say that to me all the time, but now I realize that it is true. Continue to pray for Ryan. He is doing well in training. We should see him before he leaves for overseas in April! Doesn't he look awesome in his uniform and gear! I hope everyone is well and I look forward to hearing from you all!

2 comments:

Grammie's Gleanings said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to post again. It is hard to believe that Landon is going to be in 2nd grade and that Rheagan is starting to school already, and that Addisyn is just about to be two - it seems like she was just born yesterday, but Grammie isn't getting any older.

The Bryants said...

I'm right there with you with Landon and Havana going into second grade! Doesn't that seem crazy? WOW! Haddon will be in 1st and Helene will start K-4. Hayley is almost potty-trained and Hudson just turned 6 months old. Where does the time go?

I wish we saw each other more! We should try to get together some weekend for dinner or something. Let's work on that! :)

I finally updated my blog so stop by...