Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yes, I am alive.

Well, I have crawled out of the black hole called life for a few moments to update our blog. All is well in Smiddyland. We are almost done with school. Landon is ready for summer and frankly, so am I. We are going to Seabrook Island, SC with Kevin's family in July and I am very ready for a vacation. Rheagan turns 5 on Thursday (May 8) and we are having a tea party for her and her friends on the 17th at Grammie's house. She is very excited! Kevin is about to change positions and shifts at work, so pray for that, if you will. I hope that all of my friends are doing well and that you are experiencing the Lord's blessings in your life. He is SO GOOD and how often I forget. Also, please remember to pray for Ryan. He has been in Iraq for 2 weeks now. We have heard from him a couple of times, but not in the last few days. Pray for the Lord's protection and for his peace in our hearts over the next year. Thank you all.

4 comments:

Grammie's Gleanings said...

That picture of Addisyn is TOO
cute - e-mail it to me, and the one of Landon & Rheagan too! Thanks again for going with me today - it was fun - we'll have to do another girls' day out soon! I love you!

The DeGarmos said...

Hey madoosa(SP?) anyway Im glad to hear that everything is going well. I am so lame I never have time to post but was thinking about you so I checked your blog. We are so busy trying to get everything in order this year. Justin is going to be gone for the month of June and then he is supposed to be going back overseas in January so we are gearing up for that again. Well tell everyone I said hi and Ill try to chat at you later.Love REll

Leslie said...

your kiddos are so beautiful! they've gotten so big- jim says hey and thinks we're old! love the cuties!

The Bryants said...

Hi! How was Rheagan's tea party? HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHEAGAN!!

I am so happy summer break is here! It was great not having to pull two tired kiddos out of bed this morning! Too bad I'm not off all summer too! Haha!