Sunday, July 6, 2008

Greetings!

Well, since my mom updated you on Rheagan's party and on my Landon's championship season, I will just let you know that we are having a great summer and are enjoying our time with the kids (as little as it is). We leave for vacation on July 26 and we are going to Seabrook Island, SC. We are so excited. I haven't been on a vacation in years. The kids have never swam in the ocean so they are looking forward to it. I will just be glad to not have to go to work! The Lord is blessing and we are talking with Landon about baptism. Please be in prayer about that. We don't want to convince him of salvation, but he gives a clear testimony. Kevin is teaching a table in our 20's Sunday School class and the Lord is using that opportunity in his life. I hope all of my friends are doing well. I was in the newborn nursery tonight at church and I had the privilege of holding Pastor and Mrs. Boyle's granddaughter! She is gorgeous and I was excited to see Amy too. Congrats to them. I hope to hear from you all soon. Take care and God bless!

1 comment:

The Bryants said...

Hey Stacey! I was glad to see the update. You're leaving for your vacation the day after we return from ours! Have a great time!

It was a nice surprise when Mrs. Sexton told me Amy was here with the baby! She's gorgeous!!